19th Quadrennial IAPESGW World Congress
International Association of Physical Education and Sport for Girls and Women
VIRTUAL AND ON-SITE CONGRESS
Promoting Leadership, Empowerment and Sustainability through Sport, Physical Education and Physical Activity
The International Association of Physical Education and Sport for Girls and Women will hold its Quadrennial World Congress from 8th until 10th September, 2021 in Tianjin at Tianjin University of Sport
- Deadline for abstract submission – 1st May 2021
- Notification of acceptance – 30th May 2021
- End of Early Bird Registration – 30th May 2021
- End of Registration – late June 2021
- Congress sessions – 8th – 10th September 2021
- Keynote and parallel sessions
- Oral presentations
- Poster presentation
- Special dance session
Authors are free to choose between oral presentation or poster submitting in one of the following topics:
- Traditional Sport, Culture and Dance in Education
- Sport Management
- Physical Education
- Exercise and Sport Training
- Social Science and Sport
- Health through Physical Activity, Physical Education, Sport and Dance
- Women and leadership in sports
- Innovative technologies and sports.
- Improve and increase respect for ethics in sport and preserve the health of athletes
- Women and Olympism – Trajectories in Time and Space
- Physical activity/sport and health
- Sport management – status quo of the women in different countries
- Physical Education – the challenge of inclusion for all
- Exercise and Sport Training – gender differences?
- Traditional Sport, dance, leisure and Olympic sport? Socio-cultural perspectives
- Dance for all
- Sport and games: from the past to the future
- Programs to promote a more active life
- The Future of Health and Physical Activity: How to Create More Active Children?
- Psychology of sport
- Aging and Physical Activity
All proposals must include the following structure:
- References (Max 5 References)
Max. 300 words (authors, aﬃliation and references not included).
Scientific Committee will evaluate the oral communications and all authors will receive confirmation of acceptance or rejection. Abstract submissions are only being accepted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
The required dimensions of the poster areas follows:
- Width 70 (90cm)
- Height 110m (130cm)
Language of Abstract: English
- All submissions will be evaluated through a blind review process.
- All accepted abstracts would be published in the IAPESGW Congress abstracts book with ISBN.
- The proper papers submitted could be published a book in a book.
Dra. María Dolores González Rivera – email@example.com
Mar í a Dolores Gonz á lez Rivera (Spain)
Rosa L ó pez de D ‘Amico (Venezuela)
Maryam Koushkie Jahromi (Iran)
Maria Luisa Guinto (Philippines)
Beatriz Ferreira (Brazil)
Arisa Yagi (Japan)
Liu, Xu Xiuxiu